Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Man of STEEL!!

I've always called Bradey my Superman, because he can do everything, especially FLY!! ;) The man is made of steel!! For him to fall aka FLY off a 30 ft pole and only get a minor fracture is pretty amazing!!
Well after waiting and waiting for 8 weeks to be cleared from the doctor, he finally did yesterday!! After looking at the X-ray the doctor made the comment that if he had not been following Bradey's charts from day 1 he would have not known where the fracture had happened!! Like I said AMAZING!!
I'm mostly excited because now I don't have to fight tooth and nail to keep him off his motor bike! I'm very grateful the Lord is watching over my family. Without him, this miracle would not have happened!

1 comment:

  1. Allysa, I'm so glad he is okay. Heavenly Father was deffently looking over your family.

    ReplyDelete

Followers