Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Londyn's 1st Easter

I think Londyn is going to be exactly like I was as a kid when it comes to holidays. This is her second major holiday that she has woke us up early (which I always did). We had a wonderful Easter. Once we woke up on Sunday morning, I told Londyn we celebrate Easter because of Jesus. Then Bradey had to ruin it by saying, "Then where does the bunny come into play?" Men they always have to ruin a special moment!! ;)
Well after our spiritual thought for the morning, we headed downstairs to see what the Easter bunny brought us. Of course he brought her a church outfit, then there was a book in her basket, but she didn't care about either one of those. She headed straight for the chocolate Easter bunny. She started sucking on it WITH the wrapper still on it. We decided to let her have a little bit for breakfast. OH what a mistake that was!!!

She was a mess!! After her chocolate fun we got ready for church. She was so adorable in her Easter outfit.
We were a little late for church, but it was a really neat experience sitting out on the couches. There is a picture of Christ in the heavens just above the couch we were sitting on. Londyn just sat there and smiled and talked to the picture. It was a priceless moment.

After church we headed out to my mom's house for Easter dinner and an egg hunt. What joy that brought to everyone!

Then after the egg hunt, Londyn chased Hunter around the porch. These two are the best of buds. We are really sad to be moving 20 miles from them instead of being 3 miles away. That's what sleep overs are for though!!

They had to stop in the middle of their game to tell the dog to STAY!!

And of course, after they were all done we went inside to read books and watch "All Dogs Go to Heaven".
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I'm grateful for the atonement and my Savior. I'm grateful for the sacrifice he gave for me. I just love the true meaning of Easter. I love you all!! Happy Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alyssa, its Ashley, Brandon's wife! I found your blog from facebook! Your little girl is just so adorable! Our blog is private so if you want to view it send me an email at
    ashleyrowbury05@gmail.com

    Hope we can be bloggin' buddies!

    ReplyDelete

Followers