Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Londyn is 1!!

Oh my heavens!! My gorgeous little 5 lb preemie baby is NOW an 18 lb 1 year old!! How time flies! We kind of a had a busy day on her birthday, April 16th. We didn't do a birthday party because Bradey's parents were out of town, so we're going to have it this Saturday. Although we had a pretty good day, except the part where she had to get her 1 year old shots that day! :( My mom told me I was a mean mother for doing that to her, and I better make it up to her. And I did!! We had to watch our beagle Sadie (who lives with Bradey's parents) and house sit Bradey's parents' house while they went down to Arizon. OH BOY was that a treat for this little girl. She loves her dog!! I didn't make a big old cake because it was only going to be the 3 of us all day, so instead we had panCAKES for dinner that way she had some type of "CAKE" on her actual birthday. Because I'm a picture happy mother I documented the GOOD parts of her birthday with photos!! Hope you enjoy them!! ;)
Waking Up!!

Birthday BATH!!

The day isn't a day without playing with Mommy's shoes!!

And THE main event......playing with SADIE DOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers