Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 years, going onto ETERNITY!!


Bradey and I have been married for 2 whole years now on April 21!! You know I'm a TRUE Mormon girl because I'm going to have kid #2 in the same year!! ;) Just joking!! We found out about 2 months ago that one of our favorite comedians (Je-fa-fa Dunham) was coming into town 2 days after our anniversary! So we bought tickets, and I was so excited!!
We dropped Londyn off over at Tesha's house (I was a little worried because she's never been "babysat" by Aunt Tesha, but she did awesome and had a blast with Hunter and Tesha!!), then headed to Senor Iguana's for dinner! I had THE best smoothie ever there! which surprises me for a Mexican restaurant, but whatever!
Then we went to the main event!! We were kind of in the nose bleed section because be kind of bought our tickets late, but our seats were in the middle so it wasn't so bad, and we were in the aisle!! So I didn't have to bother anyone in the middle of the show when I had to pee every 1/2 hour (I swear this kid thinks my bladder is a soccer ball!!!).
The opening act was Brian Haner a.k.a. Guitar Guy! He was HILARIOUS and is totally amazing on a guitar. I've gotta say the man is a musical genius.
Then Jefafa came out!! Some of the pictures I took are not very clear because I never stopped laughing long enough to take a picture!! So sorry about that! I don't think I've laughed my butt off so hard in my life!! It was AWESOME!!!

Guitar Guy
Achmed Video before the show
Walter is one of My favorites
Achmed & Guitar Guy
Peanut is MY VERY favorite!!

Peanut w/ Jose Jalapeno on a STICK
You know Pocatello is a total HICK town when they know all the lines to Bubba J!!
Everyone was doing his lines! I think we knew them better then Jeff!
Even Jeff Dunham said "This is the weirdest show we've ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers