Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Very Busy Londyn


After Londyn woke up from her nap on Sunday, she was ALL over the place. Bradey and Carter were in the living room watching the game, (Vikings vs. Cardinals) which is SOOO boring. So Londyn and I went and played in the toy room. Watching her makes me realize how much she has grown in the past year. She speaks in sentences, knows most of her alphabet and numbers (and says them all by herself), can read some of her books all by herself, and LOVES to help with her little brother. Along with being so quick to learn, she has figured out how to climb EVERYTHING!! Couches, chairs, boxes, piano bench, you name it! So here are a few pictures of my sweet Londyn being her usual busy body!
Getting Ready to make her climb

Strike A Pose Gorgeous
Feeding Car-Car
"Hi Car-Car" is her favorite thing to say to her brother!
Thanks to her cousin Hunter hats are her new fetish
Oh how this girl LOVES the phone
But I think she loves her books even more!

2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture of the two of you together, very cute. She is getting to be a big girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pig tails! But I bet they get in the way of her stylish hats. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers