Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Car-Car Man is getting big!!

So I totally forgot to post about little man's 2 month check up appointment. We went in on Dec. 10th. He is growing big and strong!! I was excited to find out how big he is getting. He weighs in at 11 lb. 6 oz. and is 22 3/4 inches long!! WOW!! Those measurements are in the 25%, so he's below average, but he's big for one of my kids! BUT I was SHOCKED to hear his head measurement. His head is 40.3 cm, which is in the 55%!! HOLY MOLY the kid has big noggin!! But Bradey says it's because of his huge brain!! I love my little stud!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Calvin is 4 months and his head is only 2 cm bigger! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Alyssa I swear they have changed the way they calculate measurements. My kids are all in the 25% as well and that is not normal for us. :) Keep that little one healthy and strong!

    ReplyDelete

Followers