Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am thankful for.....

.....MANY THINGS. The Lord has blessed me tremendously this year. A beautiful new home, a very handsome and healthy baby boy. A VERY smart and sassy little girl. And a SUPERMAN husband (I always save the best for last!!).
Thanksgiving was wonderful. I got to spend the holidays up in Washington with my family (minus the Cook Clan). It was great to see my Grandpa Leonardson, and ALL the humor he brought to the table!! ;) And I love to see my Dad with all his grandkids. He is a VERY proud Papa, and all the kids just love him to death. It was also wonderful to spend time with Arthur before he leaves for 2 whole years. Tesha and I went shopping together, while the boys watched the kids, which was something that the both of us really needed. I LOVE SISTER TIME!! And I had a BLAST kicking Michael's and Lydia's butt in bowling! Bradey won by 2 POINTS!!
I am so grateful for everyone's help with my kids. Especially you Susan, you're the greatest!!
WE went snowmobiling on Saturday, and that's what most of my pictures are so here's some pics from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers