Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

1st 1/2 of December

So many things have happened this month. I know I will have a lot to write about at the end of the month so I figured I'd do it in 2 parts. We have really enjoyed the white month. Londyn has discovered how much she loves the snow. One day she wanted to go help her Dad shovel the drive way, a few days later she helped him put up Christmas lights (which was the day she realized that snow is AWESOME to EAT!!) Carter and I stayed in the nice WARM house!!

This is Londyn after she helped!
On the 16th we had an early Christmas celebration because everyone is going their separate ways for Christmas. It's hard to believe that this will be the last time ALL of my siblings will be together for the next 2 years! And it was WONDERFUL to have Grandma and pa V. (for those of you who don't know my family this is my mom's parents) joining in the celebration. It was fun to watch Londyn and Hunter fight over things (especially everyone's attention).

The next day my little brother Arthur took Londyn and Hunter out sledding. If you notice on the last picture Londyn fell off!

We finally got our family photo in front of the Christmas tree! I think they turned out very well.

Londyn started potty training last week, and has been doing rather well. She is also turning into a girly girl and gets into all of my hair things and jewlery.

And Carter laughed for the first time last Saturday. We didn't get it on film, but I will next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers