Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ode to Londyn J





And pictures within the last few weeks!!










9 months








6 months








3 months




One Week Old (FYI: those shorts are preemie size!!)




Our First Family Photo



Just a few weeks before she came



This is Londyn's story. We found out we were expecting Londyn about 3 days after we moved from Boise to American Falls. We were excited and scared to be parents for the first time. As my tummy grew, so did our excitement and confidence! Because my belly wasn't growing at a normal rate, the doctor was worried she was struggling and not growing herself. All the ultrasound tec.'s kept telling us at every ultrasound (which was around 6 or 7) that she would not be more than 5 lbs. She was due May 9th, 2008. We found out the source of my belly not growing, I didn't have much amniotic fluid. Dr. Cox (my doctor) told me on April 15 that she needed to come out in the next 24 hrs or she would not survive. So after being in labor for 8 hrs. we were blessed with a BEAUTIFUL little girl. She came April 16, 2008 at 6:09 am. She weighed in at 5 lbs 7 oz and was 19 inches long. Because she was having trouble breathing on her own the nurses and Bradey took her down to the NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit). She was strong and health within 3 days!!! And now the little stink is stronger than ever!! Seriously don't let this kid get a hold of anything valuable on you, she's got a MEAN grip on her. She's getting into the toddler stage, which is fun to watch. She's crawling everywhere, and because she's an impatient little one she refuses to walk (I'm still working on it). Her favorite thing to crawl to and up is the stairs. She loves it when we chase her up them. We can already tell that she is going to be a bookworm like her mommy. We have story time every day. She goes for her favorite books and brings them to us to read to her, but SHE has to turn the pages. She even reads to us from time to time. Eveyone says she looks like Bradey, I think she has an equal amount of the both of us, but she definitely has her mommy's personality (which is really dangerous at times). We're ok with it though because she's independent, but still needs to be snuggled and loved on. Another favorite thing of hers is wrestling with her Daddy, and she wins ALL the time. She's a total Daddy's Girl. When I ask her to say "mom", she teases me and says "DAD" everytime (NO exaggeration). She loves the men in her life, especially her Papa's (grandpas). In Feb. we spent a little over a week up at my dad's house in Washington, and now she absolutely loves her Papa Charlie!!! One more thing you need to know about this wonderful child is she is a total water bug!! She loves to play in the tub. One time when she spent the night with my mom, she called me and asked, "How do you get this get out of the water?" She is COMPLETELY my child!! Let's just hope she doesn't pull any stunts like I did as a toddler (I jump into a swimming pool at two without an supervision or fear!!) We've been swimming a lot in the past year at hotels, and she eats it up!! So naturally that's what we're going to do on her 1st birthday (IN 3 WEEKS!! time flies) And that's Our Londyn J so far!! Can ya tell I'm a proud parent!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. what an adorable family!!! londyn is SUCH a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Londyn is getting! Hey You're in trouble though - you never told me you started a blog!!! Well I'm glad cause I can keep up will you more now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers