Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

My First Blog!



A more recent photo of US!!







Bradey's Graduation. I'm so PROUD!!!








But being Married is SOOO much BETTER!!!








Being Engaged was a BLAST







So young and SO IN LOVE



Bradey being a goof, that's why I love him!



OUR FIRST DATE




Lets start with our story. Bradey and I went to high school together, but never ran in the same crowd. I was a Molly Mormon and he was one bad dude!! ;) Our first date was a girl ask guy Halloween dance, so let the records show that I asked HIM out!!! We clicked after that, and became the best of friends. Bradey joined the Church the March after our first date (which was in October obviously), and has been an amazing priesthood holder! We had our ups and downs as most teen aged couples do, but we finally tied the knot after 3 years of dating.
We got married on April 21, 2007 in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was ONE of the most amazing experiences I've had in my life. I have got THE best ETERNAL companion!!
We moved to Boise after our honeymoon so Bradey could go to school at Northwest Lineman College. (NO it's not a school to learn how to become a profession lineman for the NFL, I've been asked that a lot). Its something that he's always wanted to do, and he promised that he will always LOVE his job!!! He graduated on August 10, 2007. We moved back to American Falls at the end of August, where I started working at Deseret Book, and he started working for a contractor as an apprentice electrical lineman!!

I am currently a stay at home mommy and wife, which I think is the best job in the world!!! And Bradey, after a year of waiting, is finally working for the American Falls crew for Idaho Power. And he still LOVES his job and everything that comes with it! (Grunt work, FALLING, snow storms, and etc.) He is my SUPERMAN!!! And I am his #1 fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers