Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Loving Our New Ward, and a New Calling!!

We are enjoying the American Falls 3rd Ward!! Everyone has been wonderful and very welcoming!! We've been trying to get Londyn to go to Nursery a little early so that she will be use to it by the time she is 18 months, but no such luck. She did awesome the first week, but the last few weeks she has flipped a lid when I leave her in there. But I'm going to keep trying and praying she will go before her brother gets here.
We've been in the ward for 4 weeks now and Bradey was just called and set apart today as the Priests' Quorum Adviser! I am so excited for him, as he is too!! He is so stoked to work with these miraculous young men. When we got home from church today he kept commenting on how bright these young men are, and how much they are going to teach him. He's such a stud!!
I've been singing in the ward choir, which has been a blast!! And we're going to sing next Sunday!! And on top of everything we were asked to talk in 2 weeks!! But we love being involved and are grateful to give of our talents (if you can call them that!!).

On another not, the pregnancy is still going well. I still have to do NSTs twice a week, and an ultrasound once a week. So far, little man is doing what he's suppose too. So maybe there's really nothing to worry about?!! I am grateful for this little boy to becoming into our lives, and cannot wait to meet him. Although I don't know what his sister will think when my belly goes down, and my belly button goes back to normal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers