Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Catching Everyone Up on Our lives

WOW!! I can't believe that summer is over and kids are back to school. We had a great summer, lots of swimming, playing, and getting some sun time in!! Londyn loves outside, so we were out there a lot!!
Lets start with OUR very exciting news, WE ARE FIRST TIME HOME OWNERS!! We love this cute home that we can stay in for years and years, which I'm so excited for because this is our 6th move in 2 years!!! Londyn adjusted in to her new home and big girl bed AWESOMELY!! And I finally got to have my piano after having it sit in storage for 3 months!!

The Front Yard
Bradey and My Bedroom
The Kids' Bedroom
The Upstairs Bathroom
Dining Room
Kitchen
Family Room
Now lets look at the downstairs!!
The bathroom

The Guest Bedroom
Bradey's "Man Cave" aka the Living Room

And the Kids' Toy Room


Another thing that is going on in our lives is that we just found out that this pregnancy is no different from when I was with Londyn. Our little man is measuring small and my fluid is low. :( I started NSTs (Non-stress Test) last Thursday, and have to have them twice a week, plus an ultrasound every week. He didn't do so well the first 1/2 hour of the stress test, but did much better the last hour!! So we'll see how he'll do on Tuesday.
Here's some pictures of my belly at 33 weeks!!
We tried to get Londyn kissing her little brother, but she was to quick.



2 comments:

  1. Fun, Fun, Fun! I love the house it is adorable! And how exciting that your second baby is almost here! Good luck with last weeks of pregnancy; can't wait to see who he looks like!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new house is absolutely ADORABLE!! best of luck with carter...can't wait to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers