Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SUMMERTIME!!

OH it has been SOO nice to have summer weather these past few weeks. We have really taken advantage of it with swimming, walking, 4-wheeler rides, and horse rides!! Carter rode a horse for the first time last weekend. The kids and I spent the night at my mom's house last Friday because Bradey went to Bear Lake with the young men for a high adventure trip.
And of course Londyn had to ride. She's our little cowgirl! She loves to put the lead rope on the halter (while its on the horse) and lead the horse to where ever we are going. My mom always worries that Londyn is going to walk underneath one of the horses and get stepped on. She definitely is fearless!

ON Monday we went back out to Mom's so we could play with Hunter and Jessa (my sister's kids). They are out there every Monday, and it seems if we don't start our week with a play date with our cousins then we have an off week. Anyways, the kids went swimming and had a blast. Carter even got into the baby pool all by himself, and entertained himself for an hour!!
These next pictures are from last month. Londyn wanted to help Bradey get the flower beds ready for planting.
And this one is from this morning. For some reason my kids LOVE the vacuum. Every time I get it out they go straight to it. Which makes me laugh because most kids freak out from the noise. My kids' fearlessness could be dangerous one day! :/

1 comment:

  1. We are loving the summer weather too! It looks like you guys are keeping busy. :) And my kids have a fascination with the vaccuum too...so I put them to work!

    ReplyDelete

Followers