Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mary Kay!!






I started a new adventure last Tuesday!! I am a Mary Kay consultant! I signed up on Febuary 2nd and had my first meeting that night!! I LOVE working with the directors that I have, these women are POWER women who just love life!! And I am so excited to interact with them each Tuesday. I have to show you some fun photos I took today. Mom and Abbi were my guinea pigs today. They came over for my very first "on my own" MAKE OVER!! And I just got to say Abbi is going to be a HEART BREAKER when she starts to date, the girl is just GORGEOUS!
Carter slept until we were ready for pictures, then he decided to wake up. But Londyn is a different story. AS you can tell she had to get into the mix, and it was HILARIOUS!!
So if you would like to order any Mary Kay products or would like to become a consultant let me know!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers