Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

ANOTHER ONE!!

I just have a funny tale to tell!! You all know how much of a Daddy's girl Londyn is. She has been that way since the womb. Every time Bradey would talk or touch my belly she would kick like crazy. Well this morning at 4:30!! I got a nice little kick that made me have to go pee, and then I just couldn't fall back asleep. The baby was kind of moving, so I just sat there and enjoyed our "alone time" together. Bradey's alarm went off at 5, like it does every morning. I told him that his child was kicking, so he put his hand on my belly! OH BOY!! Our new little monster just went CRAZY!! She/he was kicking like there was NO tomorrow!! It seems that my children share a secret bond with their father that maybe I'll understand in the eternities maybe?!! Since I don't know what makes them love him SO much before they even meet him. I just find it funny how we're 2 for 2 on Daddy's kids! But I can't blame them, he's very hard NOT to love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers